Duration: 1 Day
Prerequisites: Swedish Massage Certificate or Level 3 Beauty Therapy
Kit Included: None
YOU WILL USE OUR KIT AND EQUIPMENT ON THE DAY.
A speciality massage where heated stones are used to help warm up tight muscles. Very popular in both salon and spa environments.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive an accredited certificate in this area. Course Content:
• History of Hot Stone Massage
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Contra-Indications and Contra-Actions
• Preparing the work area and equipment
• Prepare and assess the client for treatment
• Benefits of Hot Stone Massage
• Aftercare Advice
Please note that this course gives you the skills and competency to complete this treatment on clients, you must practice to perfect the skills you learn. Practice makes perfect!
This course can be covered by the Guild's insurance policy. Insurance conditions and warranties may apply.